Are you looking for directions to camping and fishing in Southern Minnesota?
Look no further… The campground contains 17 sites of which four are lakeside with dock options. Rates include sewer, garbage and electric (30amp and 50amp available). Recently upgraded electric has 110 volt psi. Campers enjoy shady, spacious hookup and parking areas. Potable water is state tested and approved. Pets are welcome. Seasonal and year-round visitors may add decks and storage buildings.
From I-90 heading east…
- Take the MN-4 exit, EXIT 87, toward St James/Sherburn.Then 0.27 miles
- Turn right onto State Highway 4/MN-4.Then 0.77 miles
- Turn right onto 130th St.
- 130th St is 0.4 miles past 125th Street
- If you reach N Shore Drive you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far. Then 0.10 miles.
From I-90 heading west…
- Then 12.16 miles
- Take the MN-4 exit, EXIT 87, toward Sherburn/St James.Then 0.37 miles
- Turn right onto State Highway 4/MN-4.
- If you are on 120th St and reach 70th Ave you’ve gone a little too far
- Take the 2nd right onto 130th St.
- 130th St is 0.4 miles past 125Th St
- If you reach N Shore Dr you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far
- 716 130th St, Sherburn, MN 56171-1148, 716 130TH ST.
- Your destination is just past Lake Shore Dr
- If you reach the end of 130th St you’ve gone too far